Unfinished business

  • in_the_spirit_of_life
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Zooink, I'll be gracious with you. I have NEVER
      changed names to decieve anyone. On my posts here and on
      OPN, I've used 3 different names(one here), that were
      changed only because I felt the newer one to be a better
      choice.If you notice they are nearly always signed Bob M.
      It's people like yourself who make false accusations
      about others,because they have little of value to
      contribute, that prompt me to move on. Yet paradoxically, I'm
      grateful for your your kind as your a stimulus for me to
      travel on.Thanks kindly zooink for your errant behavior,
      as again I've become free to soar like an eagle.
      Genuinely, unfraudulently, and by HIS grace forever
      free-spirited, Bob M.