Government?

  • cddesjar
    Message 1 of 867 , Nov 1, 1999
      I have a question...since we are all condemned to
      be free and are absolutely free to create our
      essence as we so choose, doesn't government interfere
      with our journey towards absolute freedom and living
      authenticly? Is there any type of government that might be
      more likely to help this existential journey? Is
      Anarchy the only solution to this problem, which will
      allow absolutely freedom of the being? Is it absolutely
      necessary that man is totally free? Would an Existential
      government, where man would be in control of his own actions,
      be the best type of government for man?<br>Just
      thought I would drop a couple of questions for
      discussion. As for Nietzsche, any thing anyone wants to throw
      into a discussion about Nietzsche would be great...but
      since there wasn't much posts regarding Nietzsche I
      feel we should move on.
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.