Skip to search.

linus

  • in_the_spirit_of_life
    Message 1 of 867 , Jun 6, 2000
      I have read the life and works of many others
      over the years. Generally I've retained from them what
      was important to me at the time and left the
      rest.<br>If you see through my B.S., great, dump the feedback
      back. If it's true, I'll get better.<br>My goal in life
      is as Krishnamurti's was, "to set men everywhere
      absolutety, unconditionally, free". And he as Tillich and
      many others have, made but a little dent toward that
      goal. Krishnamurti said he was the 'living embodiment
      of truth', and perhaps he was to a large degree,
      even as Christ was, yet both carried along their B.S.
      as you might have it. Hence I must carry-on in their
      light, rooting out all systematized thought, which
      serves only to constrict, rather than set myself and
      others free.<br>On a daily basis I go to AA meetings
      with the thought, " my pockets are full of gold and
      you people are all satisfied with your loose change."
      And with that in mind I continue to edify the
      truth<<which must contain the corresponding right action(s),
      since without action(life), it's dead>> into the
      core of my being. I must leave and go to work for a
      while, thank God. Perhaps if the above and many of the
      others held a job, like most folks do, their ideas would
      have taken better root in others. "Wisdom with an
      inheritance (life free of physical labor) is a blessing". Now
      that IS B.S. Bob M.Later!
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.