NIHIL......

  • monicadus
    Message 1 of 867 , May 13, 2000
      I guess that in a way i am all too young to
      assert truths or affirm my For-sureness. Nonetheless, I
      also know that age does not amtter, and that i will be
      the same in the years to come. people are attached to
      their Self, they don't want to let it go, the find
      crucificial delight in pining and wearing facetated masks to
      protect their Self. My humble opinion is that there is no
      self, no personality to protect. NEQ, isn't your only a
      shield to refract reality? You , the for-sure man, you
      so intriguing and fascinating, aren't you afraid of
      Reality? I am the child of reality, remeber? I know my
      life is here. I don't have a life for dreams and one
      for reality. One shall try to realize his drems in
      reality, one shall try to be through becoming in reality.
      One shall be courageous and pose his feet on the
      ground, fight , and not imagine mental and intellectual,
      spiritual self-strifes. <br><br>personalities are only
      masks. NEQ, you know Latin, mask=persona. We only have
      an identity, we are lost entities searching for it,
      and often think we have found it in multiple
      persoanlities, in unstable and variant behaviors. STop deceiving
      yourself and other by affirming your power. Prove it :
      LIVE, here, now. Don't judge and complain, don't drag
      your adored sicklyness and power, BE. We often
      discussed about Freedom. You accused me to be trapped in my
      materialism, but dear NEQ, i see you trapped, trapped by your
      own SELF. <br><br>I am a naturalist, i abhor that
      humanism so impregnated in humans. We are nothing, we are
      totally irrelevant to the universe, why can't people see
      this? I know too well the answer, but i will give it
      only if asked. this shall not be a debate, a forum to
      defende. This is afirmation.<br><br>true freddom is acting
      to increase our power of activity. Truee freedom is
      acting according to the necessity of our own nature as
      modes in Nature. freedom is acting according to reason,
      freedom is understanding, and my dear NEQ in all you
      wisdom i believe you have many more things to
      comprehend. reality and Power are just
      examples.<br><br>MONICA
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.