saddle sores(nihil)

  • danwand
    Message 1 of 867 , May 1, 2000
      Nihil:<br><br>Your behavior at OPN is
      atrocious-utterly atrocious! However, it is not without its
      enlightenment either.<br><br>Like I said, you remind me of my
      brother who never told the truth but absolutely expected
      it out of me!<br><br>Do I believe that you are a
      Marxist? No.<br><br>Do I believe you give a damn about the
      suffering of others? It seems that you rather like to cause
      it!<br><br>What relation do you bare to me? Friend or foe? I do
      not care. I do not know.<br><br>Caesar said that he
      wouldn't mind if you left, but I don't mind having you
      around.<br><br>I do believe that you yourself have had some
      trouble getting rid of Nietzsche. You are not all
      together un-Nietzschean however much you seem to embrace
      the opposite.<br><br>Are you related to those asses
      Jake and Jack? At any rate, to tangle with them right
      now may mean that Neq will become part of a Lemmings
      mass execution on OPN.<br><br>easy with the spurs
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.