Re: wilbro.[paranoia 'will' destroya]

  • nothn_99
    Message 1 of 867 , Apr 6, 2000
      Since you might have reason to link wilbro with
      me more than others due to our common interest in
      Kierkegaard I hae decided to pull up my pants and give you my
      word I am not will under nothn_99, which is still a
      mask, but not one that I like to X-perryment
      with<br><br>nothn
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.