Re: wilbro.[paranoia 'will' destroya]

  • jake_ass_336
    Message 1 of 867 , Apr 6, 2000
      Hey neq, up 'till a couple days ago i didn't
      notice I was calling you 'niq' When you wanted me to
      address you properly in "Edit your future" I had no idea
      what you meant. I thought perhaps you wanted me to
      type out your whole name, but I would have none of
      that. Sometimes I think I have mild dislexia. As for
      identities I think we have JSM scratching his head. I
      thought we had little in common till I returned to OPN
      after a long absence and found you had the place
      hopping. So we are united in our love of bikes and
      'diss'-approval of that little herding animal Nietzsche. Cheers !
      As to wilbro, I haven't been able to link him to any
      other profiles and give you my word I am not him. Happy
      holliday Nihil
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.