Re: Questions on existentialism and god

  • wilbro99
    Message 1 of 867 , Mar 31, 2000
      NEQ, you have misunderstood what I said. If I
      know nothing, as I claimed, why then, seems are good
      for throwing curves. As to the meaning of metaphor,
      we obviously are not on the same page. Your
      description of a Grunt is not a Grunt. That is all I am
      saying. Since your system has three categories, there
      needs be a distinction between them, and that
      distinction is what you are trying to define. As I said, I
      also like to move words around.
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.