Re: states of consciousness

  • LordMystick
    Message 1 of 867 , Feb 5, 2000
      Some would argue that mystical experiences are
      actually differing from the belief-paradigm prompts the
      individual experience, making them sort of relative. And, I
      would state that it is the same phenomena interpreted
      through the belief-paradigm of the experiencer himself.
      about m.e. from which I conclude it seems to me that
      Jesus and Buddha had the same experience that is
      capable in us all. Which in turn negates the idea of him
      being God....OUch bad memories. .....<br><br>LM
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.