"LOVE Is The Missing Factor....."

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      "Love is the missing factor; there is a lack
      of affection, of warmth in relationship; and
      because we lack that Love, that tenderness,
      that generosity, that mercy in relationship,
      we escape into mass action which produces
      further confusion, further misery. We fill
      our hearts with blueprints for world reform
      and do not look to that one resolving factor
      which is Love."

      (J. Krishnamurti - 'The Book Of Life' - 3/19)

      http://bol.sourceforge.net/on-line/BookOfLife.php