Re: On LOVE.....

    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 22, 2007
      Deep contentment of being is encountered in
      existence only when love is present; the pain
      of existence lies in my having to hate; the
      emptyness of non-being is contained in the
      stale indifference in which I neither love
      nor hate. In love I attain the heights, in
      hatred and lovelessness I plunge downward.

      (Karl Jaspers)

      --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M."