Re: 'No Exit' for the many.....

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2007
      There was a time when he (Krishnamurti) told the
      members of the foundation that "I have nothing
      to do with the foundations. I have nothing to
      do with institutions. Don't use my name in the
      institutions or use me in any sense as an
      authority. It's not my wishes which are in the
      picture. I'm only concerned with the individual
      and awakening self-knowing in the individual. I'm
      not concerned with anything else." He once said,
      "My real dharma is that." (Pupul Jayakar)

      ('Krishnamurti: 100 Years' - Evelyn Blau)

      --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M."