Re: "So long as you are unwilling to be nothing, which in fact you are, ......."

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi Peter,

      That is certainly a very nice piece Peter. But we
      must remember that 'God is dead', and virtually all
      human love, understanding, courage, and truth lie
      buried right next to Him. Likewise Mr. Krishnamurti
      is dead too, and as a result, all the many, many
      words he left behind are for all practical purposes
      also dead.

      --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "proustienne2001"