Re: LOVE.....(The Greatest Of Gifts)

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
      "Love is felt as a dynamic state of
      consciousness rather than as an emotion.
      Just as fear is constricted and chaotic,
      love is wide and coherent - a creative
      flow, harmony, acceptance, of human
      fraility imbedded in deep self-knowledge.
      It is defense-less power, communication,
      vanished boundaries, closure."

      (Marilyn Ferguson - 'The Aquarian Conspiracy')

      --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M."

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2007
        "The immense fulfillment of the freindships
        between those engaged in furthering the
        evolution of consciousness has a quality
        impossible to describe, Tielhard deChardin
        once said. Barbara Marx Hubbard called the
        intense affinity "supra-sex" - an almost
        sensual longing for communion with others
        who have the larger vision."