Re: He must come one day.....

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2007
      Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said, shall he
      that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he
      that reproveth God, let him answer it. Then Job
      answered the LORD, and said, behold, I am vile; what
      shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my
      mouth. Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea,
      twice; but I will proceed no further. Then answered
      the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said, gird
      up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee,
      and declare thou unto me. Wilt thou also disannul my
      judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be
      righteous? hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou
      thunder with a voice like him? Deck thyself now with
      majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory
      and beauty. Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and
      behold every one that is proud, and abase him. Look on
      every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread
      down the wicked in their place. Hide them in the dust
      together; and bind their faces in secret. Then will I
      also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can
      save thee. Behold now behemoth, which I made with
      thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength
      is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his
      belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of
      his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as
      strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of
      iron. He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made
      him can make his sword to approach unto him. Surely
      the mountains bring him forth food, where all the
      beasts of the field play. He lieth under the shady
      trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens. The shady
      trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the
      brook compass him about. Behold, he drinketh up a
      river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw
      up Jordan into his mouth. He taketh it with his eyes:
      his nose pierceth through snares. (Job Chap. 40 - KJV)

      --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M."