LOVE.....(The Greatest Of Gifts)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2007
      "I also remember his (J. Krishnamurti) touch or a loving
      hug when he picked me up, because it felt like it went
      right into me and filled me up with a wonderful feeling."

      (From 'The Light Of Krishnamurti' by Gabriel Blackburn)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2007
        "The greatest gift that can come to anybody is a
        spiritual awakening."

        (Bill Wilson - Co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous)

        --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M."

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 19, 2007
          "As he (J.Krishnamurti) took his place and stood
          waiting for the audience to be ready to listen,
          that radiance all around him - a calming but vibrant
          energy radiated from him."

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7 8:09 AM
            "I never understood why everybody that heard him
            (J. Krishnamurti) did not understand his greatness.
            For me there was never any need to seek outside of
            myself again, or listen to other philosophies."

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
              "Love is felt as a dynamic state of
              consciousness rather than as an emotion.
              Just as fear is constricted and chaotic,
              love is wide and coherent - a creative
              flow, harmony, acceptance, of human
              fraility imbedded in deep self-knowledge.
              It is defense-less power, communication,
              vanished boundaries, closure."

              (Marilyn Ferguson - 'The Aquarian Conspiracy')

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 6, 2007
                "The immense fulfillment of the freindships
                between those engaged in furthering the
                evolution of consciousness has a quality
                impossible to describe, Tielhard deChardin
                once said. Barbara Marx Hubbard called the
                intense affinity "supra-sex" - an almost
                sensual longing for communion with others
                who have the larger vision."