Guernica

  • a_n_o_k_4_u_o_k
    Message 1 of 867 , Oct 15, 1999
      I took it into my hands to add one of my favorite
      existential artworks, "Guernica." We should all know who this
      is by. I find this to be a great piece, because it
      shows the human situation without any cover. It
      consists of persons, things, objects from the Spanish town
      of Guernica, destroyed in the Spanish Civil War, and
      all this is set down in apparently quite unreal
      relationships.
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.