Link

  • a_n_o_k_4_u_o_k
    Message 1 of 867 , Oct 15, 1999
      As suggested I just added a link that I find very
      informative to anyone who has any interest in Kiekegaard.
      This site is packed with information and resources on
      both his life and his work. Take a look: it's worth
      it. Enjoy-<br><br>-anok4uok
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.