Re: The Death of Sensitivity...The Soul...Humaness...

    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 6, 2007
      Pretty late in life for 'getting more and
      more turned off to greed and consumerism',
      don't you think, Ken?

      I think too much TV viewing from infancy on
      up has definitely destroyed the capacity for
      critical thinking and learning for the vast
      majority of those who were subjected to it.

      Wake up Ken, surely we're in the last days.
      And there are NO human answers to right the
      necessary fallen condition we're in. Save
      for individual 'salvation' for a few.

      --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "cosmic_hunter56"

      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 9, 2007
        Actually I think without me it's done for.
        Although of course without a bride that flys in
        harmony, I'll be done for, and thus no better off
        than all the weak, fallen, and celibate spiritual
        lip-service monkeys that came before me.

        Bob M.

        --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, "Isis Glass"