Happy New Year: A message of Change for spreading true knowledge, love and happiness

  • Ajay Singh Niranjan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Wishing you and your family and your friends and your organization a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2007.

      ….Sharing a true vision & mission for all civilizations, all nations, all cultures & all organizations in words of Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore at this loving occasion of new year >>>>>>>

      "Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
      Where knowledge is free;
      Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
      Where words come out from the depth of truth;
      Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
      Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
      Where the mind is led by thee into ever widening thought and action-Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake"
      - "Gitanjali", verse XXXV.

      The message of New Year is CHANGE. Change spreads seamlessly through responsibility and awareness towards all systems which is interconnected with us. At the nice occasion of New Year, every moment, trying to spread true knowledge, love and happiness for all human being, care to our mother nature, stabilize peace in the world and expand positive energy in the universe for wellbeing of all.

      A message of change for spreading true knowledge, love and happiness

      Celebrate coming year with new ideas for changing all systems for peace.
      Celebrate coming year with love to all living and non-living entities.
      Celebrate coming with sharing true knowledge for everyone.
      Celebrate coming year with caring to our loving mother nature.
      Celebrate coming year for stabilizing more peace and happiness in the world.
      Celebrate coming year for expansions of positive energy in the universe.

      and move our glorious Global family at Integrated & United world. >>>>>>

      where all types of minds, hearts and souls are converging
      where science and technology are playing in the institutional ground
      where winning management theories and righteous philosophy are singing
      where all types of right thoughts , words ,and actions are exchanging

      where inventions and discoveries are dancing on the ground of technology
      where creativity and innovation are generating in the world.
      where every change and dynamism are walking with time

      where our all friends are sharing their invaluable ideas & a clear vision.
      where spiritual and material life are evolving & balancing in the world.
      where cosmic consciousness and cosmic mother are flowing their divine energy
      where universal spirits and mother nature are circulating their eternal bless

      we all of us, praying to universal power
      Stabilize our global family is a benchmark in the universe
      Where true knowledge and eternal wisdom are diverging in the universe
      where happiness and true love are extending in the society

      where emotional network and family balance are maintaining for everyone
      where eternal values, true vision and immortal culture are spreading for humanity in the world.
      where timeless thoughts and positive energies are expanding in the universe.

      Again, best wishes to you and your family and all friends for making new year more wealthy, healthy, joyful and purposeful--

      Warm regards & thanks
      Welcome your feedback, experiences & questions...
      Ajay Singh Niranjan, B.Tech IIT Roorkee 2003
      Blog : http://o3.indiatime s.com/Learning_ Creation_ Innovation
      Address: 551, 2nd Floor, Mukherji Nagar, New Delhi -110009, INDIA

      AJAY SINGH NIRANJAN
      [ If Problem exists .....Solution can not wait ...Think & Try ]
      NEW DELHI "I AM STILL LEARNING" .....Peter Senge

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        Dear Ajay,

        Your seemingly 'give 'em all a drink' sort of
        'spirituality' doesn't sit very well with me,
        and I welcome no more of it here.

        Best wishes,

        --- In Soar_Like_An_Eagle_2@yahoogroups.com, Ajay Singh Niranjan
        <ajay_uor@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > Wishing you and your family and your friends and your
        organization a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2007.

        > ….Sharing a true vision & mission for all civilizations, all
        nations, all cultures & all organizations in words of Gurudev
        Rabindranath Tagore at this loving occasion of new year >>>>>>>
        (cut)