Re: Ration and Meaning

  • Knight_Will
    Message 1 of 867 , Dec 4, 1999
      We must fool ourselves into believing in a
      meaning of our own invention. If there is an ultimate
      meaning of life, then it is not within our
      reach.<br><br>No matter what, I think it is good to believe in
      something. Someday, a majority of people will start working
      together and will improve most aspects of human worlds.
      That is what I believe. I also believe in colonizing
      and exploring other place, other planets and moons.
      This will give some hope and challenge for many who
      are sitting in their homes, bored to death. The
      government should allow average citizens to colonize Mars
      and other worlds, once the settling is at a point
      advanced enough to allow non-scientist and civilian
      colonists.<br><br>Peace
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.