MAHATMA GANDHI - A complete solution for INDIA and WORLD

  • Ajay Singh Niranjan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      MAHATMA GANDHI - A complete solution for INDIA and WORLD Happy Gandhi Jayanti ! Happy Dusshera and Glorious Vijaydasami!

      “My goal is friendship with the world and I can combine the greatest love with the greatest opposition to wrong...”- Mahatma Gandhi
      Mahatma Gandhi, the Missing Laureate…
      Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948) has become the strongest symbol of non-violence in the 20th century.

      "Gandhi continues what the Buddha began. In the Buddha the spirit of love set itself the task of creating different spiritual conditions in the world; in Gandhi it undertakes to transform all worldly conditions."- Albert Schweitzer
      Link : http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/articles/gandhi/index.html

      MY INSIGHTS : WE SALUTE YOU ……INDIA SALUTES YOU ……WORLD SALUTE YOU …

      FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF TIMELESS WISDOM OF COSMIC PRINCIPLES AT PLATFORM OF ACTIONS….

      1].Redefine Nobel prize : Nobel prize for Gandhi or Gandhi for Nobel prize ! a simple question?

      2].Reinvent Innovation : very simple mantras “Satyagraha & Ahimsa” but very very powerful weapons than any types of weapons existing in the world ( at level of root cause )

      3].Reengineering Religion : Religion is about “Truth & Love”.

      4].Reinvent Ledership : Leadership at Indian context and at global context ! a true example of Level 5 Leadership – “Personal Humility + Professional Will” simultaneouly.

      5].Redefine Economics & social developemnt : Sarvodaya : universal uplift – progress of all.

      6].Redefine Education : “The purpose of education is to bring out the best in you” : Relevent , practical & moral education – Holistic development of children.

      7].Redefine Management : Undersatnding yourself , your people , your enemies- competitors , your customers – people , your nation & world …..very clearly , very simple , very relevent & contextual to enviroments & conditions.

      8].Reinvent Strategy : Confront the reality – “Descipline people , descipline thougts & Descipline actions” – self evoloving & organic in nature which is very suitable to indian complex enviroments & conditions.

      9].Reinvent Execution :Think at bottom the pyramid and A Proper alignment of strategy to operation & people …Actions …Actions….Actions! a final answer.

      Warm regards & thanks...
      Ajay Singh Niranjan
      for Graphics ,Please link: http://o3.indiatimes.com/Learning_Creation_Innovation

      Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this walked the earth in flesh and blood. - Albert Einstein

      The Sacred Warrior
      The liberator of South Africa looks at the seminal work of the liberator of India
      By NELSON MANDELA

      No Ordinary Leader — Divinely Inspired

      He was no ordinary leader. There are those who believe he was divinely inspired, and it is difficult not to believe with them. He dared to exhort nonviolence in a time when the violence of Hiroshima and Nagasaki had exploded on us; he exhorted morality when science, technology and the capitalist order had made it redundant; he replaced self-interest with group interest without minimizing the importance of self. In fact, the interdependence of the social and the personal is at the heart of his philosophy. He seeks the simultaneous and interactive development of the moral person and the moral society.

      His philosophy of Satyagraha is both a personal and a social struggle to realize the Truth, which he identifies as God, the Absolute Morality. He seeks this Truth, not in isolation, self-centeredly, but with the people. He said, "I want to find God, and because I want to find God, I have to find God along with other people. I don't believe I can find God alone. If I did, I would be running to the Himalayas to find God in some cave there. But since I believe that nobody can find God alone, I have to work with people. I have to take them with me. Alone I can't come to Him."
      Link: http://www.time.com/time/time100/poc/magazine/the_sacred_warrior13a.html

      Person of the Century Runner-Up: Mohandas Gandhi
      In an age of empire and military might, he proved that the powerless had power and that force of arms would not forever prevail against force of spirit
      By JOHANNA MCGEARY

      The Mahatma, the Great Soul, endures in the best part of our minds, where our ideals are kept: the embodiment of human rights and the creed of nonviolence. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is something else, an eccentric of complex, contradictory and exhausting character most of us hardly know. It is fashionable at this fin de siecle to use the man to tear down the hero, to expose human pathologies at the expense of larger-than-life achievements. No myth raking can rob Gandhi of his moral force or diminish the remarkable importance of this scrawny little man. For the 20th century — and surely for the ones to follow — it is the towering myth of the Mahatma that matters.
      Link: http://www.time.com/time/time100/poc/magazine/mohandas_gandhi12a.html

      Gandhi's Daily Resolution:
      Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day
      I shall not fear anyone on earth
      I shall fear only God
      I shall not bear ill toward anyone
      I shall not submit to injustice from anyone
      I shall conquer untruth by truth
      And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering
      Link: http://www.tamilnation.org/saty/9805gandhi.htm

      “Be the change you want to see in the world”- Mahatma Gandhi

      AJAY SINGH NIRANJAN
      [ If Problem exists .....Solution can not wait ...Think & Try ]
      NEW DELHI "I AM STILL LEARNING" .....Peter Senge