AA's 'Great Central Fact'

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      "We have found much of heaven and we have been rocketed into a fourth
      dimension of existence of which we had not even dreamed. The great fact
      is just this, and nothing less: That we have had DEEP and EFFECTIVE
      SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES which have REVOLUTIONIZED our WHOLE ATTITUDE
      toward life, toward our fellows and toward GOD'S universe. The central
      fact of our lives today is the absolute certainty that our Creator has
      entered into our hearts and lives in a way which is indeed miraculous.
      He has commenced to accomplish those things for us which we could never
      do by ourselves." (Alcoholics Anonymous 'Big Book' pg. 25)

      http://www.cyberrecovery.net/BigBook/ThereIsASolution.html