Re: Evil--Careful use of words

  • Knight_Will
    Message 1 of 867 , Nov 30, 1999
      Yes, I know. Let's consider this an attempt at
      initiating a discussion on the subject of
      beauty.<br><br>That's an idea. Beauty from ugly. Perhaps there can....
      the art of war (there is relative beauty in the
      challenge and the emotions, some would argue, let alone the
      equipment used), for instance. What do you all
      think?<br><br>Peace
    • zooink
      Message 867 of 867 , Jun 26, 2000
        Hey, that's cool. It ain't my cup of tea, but as long as the sky ain't falling, nothing is wrong with looking up.