My Whores

  • mrwormwood999
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      My Whores... I would never name them, i would never describe them, i'm
      a gentleman you see and gentleman never tell! for me they are so many
      noxious vapours swirling and wafting along my tounge and behind my eye-
      balls. Oh but they have been named. A tragic thing, deplorable... they
      were brouht forth out of the drunken depths and subjugated under the
      cold sterile sight of authority. And as i have delved deep [always
      holding my nose my good fellows!] into the wells of authority, back
      into the archives of the moralizing offensive, i can bring their names
      to you. There's Moll Carr late of More Fields and Mary Green on Saffron
      Hill and Nell Wagtail from Newtoners lane, Ann Williams from
      Whitechapel and Jane Shelly, lovely Jane, from Kings street. These
      daughters of Sodom, are accused of undoing more souls than there are
      stars, to me, this is their triumph, this is their heroism, this their
      sanctification, they are the golden martyrs of vice.