The 'grace' to rediscover authenticity, fullness of being.....

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      "To my parents, Elizabeth and David, whose discipline and love gave
      me the eyes to see grace."

      From the dedication page of 'The Road Less Traveled' by M. Scott
      Peck, M.D.

      Further along he states: "Spiritually evolved people, by virtue of
      their discipline, mastery, and love, are people of extraordinary
      competence, and in their competence they are called on to serve the
      world, and in their love they answer the call."