my new blog!

  • ericcoach1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      Hello, everybody:

      This is Eric Maisel—I've written a number of books for artists, among them Fearless
      Creating, The Creativity Book, and Coaching the Artist Within. I have just launched my
      blog! I am going to tell a great cliffhanger story on it (with photos of Paris) about two
      artists, David and Genevieve, who come to Paris to paint and who maybe—we shall see!—
      fall in love. I am going to use this story to get at some ideas about artists in relationships,
      the history of art, what deflects us from our path, and more. So do tune in!

      Please visit my blog and leave a comment. Blogging is new territory for me (but maybe old
      hat to you) and I would love your thoughts on the story, the look of the blog, ideas about
      how to use a blog, and anything that strikes your fancy. Please visit! The address is:

      http://ericmaisel.blogspot.com/

      Thanks!

      Best,

      Eric