Suggestion : Vipassana / Anapana Meditation

  • Vikas Nagpal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hi Friends,
      This mail is a suggestion to you to try out Vipassana
      Meditation, and for any children in your
      family to try Anapana Meditation.

      From my experience, I know that this Meditation can help one
      become truly happy, productive,
      and successful. This Meditation can change your life.

      Try reading the below given references.
      If you find this suggestion intellectually worth trying, do
      give it a try. It might prove to be an invaluable gem.

      This is nothing based on belief. It is a scientific
      technique which gives results here and now.
      One should try it, experience the benefits, and then decide.

      Thanks
      Vikas Nagpal

      P.S : Please feel free to write
      to "vikas.nagpal@..." for any further quries.
      Also, you can subscrible to Why_Vipassana Yahoo Group, and
      refer to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Why_Vipassana/links, to get
      these and more links.

      Vipassana Introduction Links
      1) The Art of Living http://www.dhamma.org/art.htm
      2) Introduction to Vipassana :
      http://www.vri.dhamma.org/general/vipintro.html
      3) Sites : www.dhamma.org, www.vri.dhamma.org,
      4) A wonderful FAQ : http://www.vri.dhamma.org/general/question.html

      Anapana Introduction Links
      1) Anapana for Children - Master Index (Anapana can do wonders to
      the world !!!)
      http://www.vri.dhamma.org/anapana/index.html

      2)Anapana for children - article 1 (Anapana can make children
      brilliant, noble and happy !! )
      http://www.vri.dhamma.org/research/94sem/child.html

      3) Anapana for children - article 2
      http://www.vri.dhamma.org/research/94sem/child2.html

      4) Brilliant Student : How to apply Vipassana in student life?
      (Anapana can help a student become a good student in all
      aspects !!! )
      http://www.vri.dhamma.org/newsletters/pnl0405.html