Re: men, etc.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2005
      That's quite a nice work list Kathy. Thanks and try to hang in there,
      whatever it takes.

      --- In theexistentialsociety@yahoogroups.com, kathykundalini@c...
      wrote:

      > I have had it with MEN!
      > Men:
      > Are incapable of taking care of someone emotionally.
      > Are incapable of acting like an adult for more than one hour at a
      time.
      > Are weak and foolish.
      > Are prone to alcohol addiction, one addiction amongst many.
      > Act like bratty children (children of the male half of the species)
      > Are embarrassed about their own existence.
      > Are tight and brittle, with bodies like chunky square boxes, except
      ofcourse for their flabby, bloated, beer-filled pot-bellies.
      > Are violent.
      > Are authoritarian and patronizing.
      > Are sexless even when parading their pathetic "manhood."
      > Will inevitably target my genitals for their self-serving groping,
      and yet, have no idea what to do with what they find.
      > Are horrible at lovemaking. And incapable of sensivity and sharing
      authentic mutual pleasure.
      > And are incapable of even coming close to giving me an orgasm!
      > Are incapable of a sustained intelligent conversation, unless it
      revolves around them or around a stupid argument.
      > Are screwing up the world.
      > Have bricks for brains.
      > Are selfish and non-intuitive and apparently quite useless
      relationship-wise.
      > Seem to imagine that the rest of us should be enthralled and
      fascinated with their mind-numbing blathering about themselves and
      their pointless fantasies.
      > Are lousy in bed.
      > Apparently think it is sexy to thrust their saliva-soaked tongue
      down someone else's throat until that someone is gagging for relief
      from this unwanted and annoying intrusion.
      > Do not know how to say they are sorry, and mean it, because they
      apparently are incapable, in their own minds, of doing anything
      really wrong, insensitive, or hurtful.
      > Will vomit their alcohol soaked insides all over your own personal
      space.
      > Are incapable of feeling their own feelings.
      > Are incapable of understanding someone else's needs, feelings,
      loneliness, desires.
      > Will someday be seen as redundant and useless, and perhaps be
      eliminated from the human race.
      > ______________________________
      >
      > I am perfectly capable of becoming a lesbian, I have always viewed
      women as sweet, attractive, sexy, and physically and emotionally
      exciting and potentially satisfying. I so much want a relationship in
      which I am truly being touched by an other — down to my core. I have
      so much to give, so much I want to give. I am beginning to think that
      this would be possible only, for me, if at all, with a female. But
      most likely this is just another illusion, another pointless endeavor.
      > _______________________________
      > So then...
      > I always end up feeling alone, it happens sooner or later, usually
      sooner. I find myself alone, feeling my mind turning around and
      around, following mental paths and loops, allowing this aching energy
      to surge through my body. Numbness follows emotional hurt follows
      sexual ache follows distraction follows escape follows pathetic hope
      follows momentary constructed illusion follows..... Smiles are like
      sincere ghosts haunting a world of suffering. Feel good feel good
      feel good - fantasize that I am feeling good. A thought: buy a gun
      and one bullet. Give up this exile.
      > It is all an illusion! This is not life, this is just distraction.
      A waste of time. It's over, except for our realization of that fact.
      This life we live is not our own. A useless path to nowhere. No love
      no redemption no purpose no meaning (maybe that realization is our
      liberation!)
      > I give up, I surrender, I desire to dissolve....
      > Kathy

    • simoninmarch
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
        Hello Kathy. I am only replying to your comments now because I only
        came across this group today.

        I certainly do not want to argue with your points, but they look like
        conclusions, and abstractions, derived from your particular
        experiences of men. Your comments at the bottom also suggest you are
        disheartened by your conclusions.

        Is there any chance that you might share one or two of the particular
        experiences that have led you to your lonely conclusion?

        Why do I want to know this? I find that groups like this can look at
        experiences respectfully and form 'mutative' conclusions that can help
        you to expand your experience of life, rather than restrictive
        conclusions that leave you feeling helpless, powerless and sh**t.

        Thank you

        Simon.

        --- In theexistentialsociety@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M."