And no paddles either.....

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 5:59 AM
      "I am the only man living who understands human nature; God has put me
      in charge of this branch office; when I retire there will be no one to
      take my place. I shall keep on doing my duty, for when I get over on
      the other side, I shall use my influence to have the human race drowned
      again, and this time drowned good, no omissions, no Ark." (Mark Twain)