Anapana Meditation for Children

  • Vikas Nagpal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 6:09 AM
      Respected Friends,
      At various Vipassana Centers all around the world, Meditation
      courses are being offered for children.
      From my experience of the Vipassana Course, these courses are
      invaluable and very effective.

      Kindly see the following link for more information on Anapana
      http://www.vri.dhamma.org/anapana/index.html

      The Centers, and Schedules can be seen from websites :
      http://www.vri.dhamma.org and http://www.dhamma.org

      Thanks
      Vikas

      "DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software
      Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the
      individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
      confidential information and should not be circulated or used for
      any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received
      this message in error, please notify the originator immediately.
      If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
      strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing
      the contents of this message. FSS accepts no responsibility for
      loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted
      by this email including damage from virus."