Something to think about

  • Andrew Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      Charles Fort wrote:

      I think we are property. I should say we belong to something. That once upon a time, this earth was No-Man's land, that other worlds explored and colonised here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something. That something owns this earth - all others warned off.

      Al-Hallaj Kabir Ali
      "May you live in interesting times!"