it's not finish yet but just want your comment

  • jerd bandasak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Life is big question always doubted
      Still it never be satisfied solve
      I dare not claim to figure it out
      I just try to make it clear enough

      It's been told much times what life's like
      But understand of itself has been hide
      Why not start again by clearing itself
      And let see what the answer tell

      Life itself, to know, hard to earn
      It does one little part of this perceived world
      But it depend not by only what it involve with
      There lies in itself an essence and by itself exist

      All things in world accepted real
      Understand in three as it reveal-
      To desire for knowing of things-
      , Of man, and eager for chase its meaning

      Man know not only by his physical senses
      When conceiving existence of world's appearance
      That seems ordinary but can still be curious
      It start with the intend of his own conscious

      Now we have the showing world as object
      And subject is ones that try to clear his suspect
      Though they exist in knowing relation both
      Why there are those two must be some cause

      There do are man, creatures and things
      They all can define as what that are existing
      By structure of knowing lies in men
      They can under stand world's present

      One clue in this concerning of live
      Is a kind of being among various existence
      But there still, the puzzle, be everdisguised
      Is existence of reality behind its appearance

      so what bring us the experience
      reality can be doubted,but Does existance?
      where comes those that curioused
      doesn't it within my concious

      I claim not i am the only thing
      living in this world of beings