The Van Gogh Blues

  • ericcoach1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      Hello, everyone:

      Forgive me for mentioning a book of my own but it has helped a
      lot of people and I wanted to bring it to your attention. It's called
      The Van Gogh Blues: The Creative Person's Path Through
      Depression and was singled out as a finalist for a prestigious
      Books for a Better Life Award. If you're an artist who's ever
      suffered from depression and you're interested in a
      non-pharmaceutical approach to the problem, I hope you'll take
      a look at it.

      Thank you for letting me mention this.

      Best,

      Eric