The Rock

  • David Newman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
      I guess if I had to roll a rock up a hill for all eternity, I doubt I'd
      be smiling. Hopefully the pay would be good though. Therefore I think
      Camus tale is ingenuine, or overly optimistic.
      It's not what's behind you that counts, or what's in front of you, it's
      what's inside you that matters most. - Thoreau
    • new_trail_blazer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
        And just what do you think was inside Thoreau that enabled him to
        follow the beat of a different drummer along with sensing that
        virtually all those around him lived lives of quiet desperation?

        Bob M.

        --- In theexistentialsociety@yahoogroups.com, David Newman