Shadow Psychology Network News Reports Existential Crisis in Psychology

  • jwyattehrenfels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      At the heart of my high-level sociological critique of psychological
      inquiry is that, as a tree, it has surrendered both its roots in
      phenomenology and its leaves (or crown) in theory (be that formal
      theory or a disposition to casual reflection).

      Psychology is having a bit of an existential crisis. I think you
      might find entertaining some of the reports on the news page of my
      web site designed to inspire reforms of Psychology's policies,
      procedures, and prejudices.

      http://www.fireflySun.com/news.html