Back Home Again?

  • new_trail_blazer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hello all,

      I've been away from here for quite a while primarily as the
      result of becoming involved for a considerable time in several
      Krishnamurti discussion forums. I've been finding though, and
      especially of late, that I've been wearing out my welcome in them
      rather quickly and getting the axe. I'm rather pleased though with
      my 'dismissals', since to me its a sign of an ever increasing
      groundedness in Truth along with the courage to put it forth (speak
      my peace) regardless of the consequences. Likewise too as a result
      I'm often moved on to 'greener pastures' which I also often find
      beneficial, as left to my own devices chances are good that I'll
      stagnate and backslide once again (as has happened so often along the
      way) into the vast darkness of mediocrity, called life, that's all
      around me.

      Somehow, quite a while ago, I've been handed down
      the 'moderatorship' of this forum (message board) which I never
      sought nor really followed up on in maintaining its duties. So with
      this I shall(having grown a little older and a little wiser) 'open
      up' the place once again, and try to keep abreast of and responsive
      to what's happening. Of course keeping foremost in mind the notion
      that 'first ye shall seek the Truth and the Truth shall set you free'.

      I've also placed some views of mine and others which I found
      enlightening, useful, and telling of my M.O. along life's journey on
      the following Yahoo message board, which I haven't opened for
      discussion.

      So welcome one and all, and especially those with heavy-hearts. You
      too may just be fit to soar like an eagle, by God.

      Peace,

      NTB