Re: [The Existential Society] Invitation to All Rhizomes

  • Will Quinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2004
      As much as I don't want to dignify this with a response, what the hell is he talking about?

      bduane2003 <bduane2003@...> wrote:Hello. This is an invitation to join a new group, rhizomesareus,
      go to the homepage. This invitation is Extended because you are all
      beautiful little rhizomes waiting to grow. Come, join the revolution-
      wriggling-in-the-soil! We are freedom, we are all free to
      be...rhizomes. Thank you. Moderator can be reached at
      bduane2003@....

    • Monte Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
        I have no idea, Will, no idea.
        Seems this group is being flooded by crazy people.
        --Monte

        --- Will Quinn <kashmirlight@...> wrote:
        > As much as I don't want to dignify this with a
        > response, what the hell is he talking about?
        >
        > bduane2003 <bduane2003@...> wrote:Hello. This
        > is an invitation to join a new group, rhizomesareus,
        >
        > located approximately at
        > groups.yahoo.com/group/rhizomesareus. Just
        > go to the homepage. This invitation is Extended
        > because you are all
        > beautiful little rhizomes waiting to grow. Come,
        > join the revolution-
        > wriggling-in-the-soil! We are freedom, we are all
        > free to
        > be...rhizomes. Thank you. Moderator can be reached
        > at
        > bduane2003@....

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > removed]