Invitation to All Rhizomes

  • bduane2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hello. This is an invitation to join a new group, rhizomesareus,
      located approximately at groups.yahoo.com/group/rhizomesareus. Just
      go to the homepage. This invitation is Extended because you are all
      beautiful little rhizomes waiting to grow. Come, join the revolution-
      wriggling-in-the-soil! We are freedom, we are all free to
      be...rhizomes. Thank you. Moderator can be reached at
      bduane2003@....
    • Will Quinn

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
          I have no idea, Will, no idea.
          Seems this group is being flooded by crazy people.
          --Monte

          --- Will Quinn <kashmirlight@...> wrote:
          > As much as I don't want to dignify this with a
          > response, what the hell is he talking about?
          >
          > bduane2003 <bduane2003@...> wrote:Hello. This
          > is an invitation to join a new group, rhizomesareus,
          >
          > located approximately at
          > groups.yahoo.com/group/rhizomesareus. Just
          > go to the homepage. This invitation is Extended
          > because you are all
          > beautiful little rhizomes waiting to grow. Come,
          > join the revolution-
          > wriggling-in-the-soil! We are freedom, we are all
          > free to
          > be...rhizomes. Thank you. Moderator can be reached
          > at
          > bduane2003@....

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > removed]