Looking for sources

  • eric long
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hello all,

      I'm kind of new to this group so I'm not sure if this question should be asked here as the question isn't necessarily existential, but it is in-line with the continental perspective. I've currently started reading into neurophenomenology (bring the 1st and 3rd person perspectives in-line) and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good sources. I've been reading Varela and the journal "Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences" along with a few of the references in the journal, but I am looking to find a few new quality sources past where I have already been directed. If anyone knows anything about this field and could direct me toward quality arguments it would be appreciated.

      Regards,

      Greg

      P.S.
      Please don't send me searching through philosophers Index, A. I don't have access to it, and B. I'm trying to avoid reading random articles that may or may-not have anything to do with the field.