[The Existential Society] Re: Kierkegaard Reading List

  • Mark Masterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
      Dear Kasmirlight,

      I found K's journals to be an interesting read. Fear
      and Trembling, both volumes of Either/Or, and Stages
      Along Life's Way I would say form a sort of trifecta
      of his philosophical thought (counting both volumes of
      Either/Or as one book). Works of Love is also a great
      one. He had a lot of output, so if anyone else can
      shed some light on what other Kierkegaard books are
      good, I'm all ears. Good luck!

      Mark Masterson

      --- kashmirlight <kashmirlight@...> wrote:
      > I've developed and interest in Kierkegaard recently,
      > and am
      > interested in reading his philosophy. I would
      > welcome any
      > reccomendations of what to start reading. Thank
      > you.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Will Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2003
        --- In theexistentialsociety@yahoogroups.com, "kashmirlight"
        <kashmirlight@y...> wrote:
        > I've developed and interest in Kierkegaard recently, and am
        > interested in reading his philosophy. I would welcome any
        > reccomendations of what to start reading. Thank you.

        Kas, the following site now has 500 quotes from the works of
        Kierkegaard. Perhaps in looking through the quotes you will find a
        book that catches your attention. ----willy

        http://www.geocities.com/wilbro99/