Updates

  • poetcsw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      The Existential Primer has been updated quite a bit in the last month.
      I am still compiling a more complete lexicon, which will take some time.

      http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist = Existential Primer

      http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/elexicon.asp = Dictionary of
      Existential Terminology.

      The individual biographies should expand throughout the summer.
      Considering I posted the web pages in 1996, I have made very slow
      progress on some of the biographies due to my work schedules. (Yes,
      more than one schedule... time is never expansive enough for this
      avocation.)

      Obviously, the more support (books purchased) I receive, the easier it
      is to maintain such an active site. The number of hits increases
      during the last month of university courses, I think... so the MB
      transfers is huge.

      If anyone has an English-language biography of Jaspers or
      Merleau-Ponty, let me know. I have not been able to expand those pages
      yet.

      - C. S. Wyatt