Re: [The Existential Society] Nietzsche's Madness

  • Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003
      That is cool to know but I always loved him anayway.

      ektopos <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Interesting bit of news:

      Friedrich Nietzsche, the philosopher thought to have died of syphilis
      caught from prostitutes, was in fact the victim of a posthumous smear
      campaign by anti-Nazis, according to new research. A study of medical
      records has found that, far from suffering a sexually-transmitted
      disease which drove him mad, Nietzsche almost certainly died of brain
      cancer.

      http://www.ektopos.com/modules.php?
      op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=53&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Have a day. -J.