existential christians

  • mcmillinphil
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      Hello,
      I am writing a paper on contemporary existential views of
      christianity and frankly do not know where to start. Who is doing
      stuff in this field? Any suggestions would help. Thanks
    • Lorna Landry
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
        Hi,
        although not yet having read him. John shelby Spong comes highly recommended from a philosophy professor in Austrailia I know. That might be a place to start. Good luck!
        Lorna

        mcmillinphil <mcmillinphil@...> wrote:Hello,
        I am writing a paper on contemporary existential views of
        christianity and frankly do not know where to start. Who is doing
        stuff in this field? Any suggestions would help. Thanks

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor