Invitation...God bless you with unfathomable happiness....

  • nikhil parekh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 11:48 AM
      For those of you who aren’t apprised of; let me
      enlighten you again; that I run a poetry group at
      http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/nikhilparekhspoems .

      This is a group dedicated to solely Immortal love
      /fantasy poetry, where I regularly keep posting my
      poems; and other vital information to share with all
      benevolent members. You could also interact with me
      and other members worldwide; once your messages are
      approved.

      I would consider it an astronomical privilege and
      invite all those who aren’t already a member of this
      group; to join me in; and transpire me even more to
      keep writing poetry; till the last iota of my breath.

      God bless you all with unfathomable happiness….May all
      your philanthropic dreams transform into an eternal
      reality….May all disastrous pain stay miles away from
      your life; and yet that which dared come your way;
      forever be mine.

      FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVENT: JOIN MY POETRY GROUP NOW AT:

      visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com