Existentia

  • stfnlndbrg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Dear Friends,

      I would like to inform you about a recently founded, non-profit
      webbased Society for Existential Thought: Existentia.
      http://existentia.tripod.com/

      You are all invited to participate on its public messageboard:
      http://messageboard433730.aimoo.com

      "Philosophy appears to some people as a homogenous milieu: there
      thoughts are born and die, there systems are built, and there, in
      turn, they collapse. Others take Philosophy for a specific attitude
      which we can freely adopt at will. Still others see it as a determined
      segment of culture. In our view Philosophy does not exist."

      Sartre, Search for a Method (1960)