Thank you all so much !!!!!!

  • nikhil parekh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 9:25 PM
      Hi everybody. Hope all are fine and in the pink of
      mesmerizing health.

      I really have frugal words to describe my overwhelming
      gratitude to all of you for supporting the cause of my
      poetry, perennially pioneering me to deliver always
      the best; and my heart.

      In the same spirit, I am now sharing with all of you,
      a favorite mystical poem of mine. I do fervently hope
      you enjoy.

      May God bereft you of even the slightest of pain; May
      that pain if ever; be always mine.

      Nikhil

      LINKS TO MY POETRY BOOKS AT EBAY (U.K.)

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3506559404
      ---
      A COMPLETE COLLECTION OF FASCINATING LOVE POETRY ON CD

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3506562164
      ---TRIBUTES TO AMERICA –MY HEART CRIES, A POIGNANT
      COLLECTION OF POETRY FOR THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA

      POEM:

      THE DARKER SIDE; THE BRIGTHER ASPECT

      The darker side of blindness was an unrelenting
      camouflage of austere black,
      while brighter aspect of the same was a sensitive
      tuning of the hollow ear
      drum.

      The darker side of a wounded bruise was gushing
      streams of blood flowing,
      while brighter aspect of the same; was firm resilience
      to anguish and pain.

      The darker side of the ocean was drowning to death,
      while brighter aspect of the same was; a cluster of
      striped fish swimming.

      The darker side of squashed vegetable was clouds of
      insidious stench
      emanating,
      while brighter aspect of the same was blissful manure
      for an artillery of dead
      shrub.

      The darker side of a computer was a total entropy of
      handwriting,
      while brighter aspect of the same was crisp outlines
      of calligraphy ornately
      printed.

      The darker side of the twin horned cow was that it was
      fat and
      indolent,
      while brighter aspect of the same was that it suckled
      gallons of fresh milk.

      The darker side of the sun was acrimonious rays
      cauterising tender patches of
      skin,
      while brighter aspect of the same was complete
      fumigation of the water logged
      environment.

      The darker side of a candy chocolate was a plethora of
      cavities in mouth
      palette,
      while brighter aspect of the same was waves of
      felicity submerging a person in
      euphoria.

      The darker side of moon was that it diffused feeble
      beams of opalescent
      light,
      while brighter aspect of the same was that it
      illuminated gruesome darkness
      with rays of hope.

      The darker side of residing in a jungle was immense
      fear of savage beasts,
      while brighter aspect of the same was bathing in
      crystal waters of the virgin
      river.

      The darker side of being a dog was being treated with
      loads of contempt and
      malice,
      while brighter aspect of the same was ferociously
      growling canine teeth at
      strangers.

      The darker side of death was traumatic pain and
      tumultuous sorrow,
      while brighter aspect of the same was to give someone
      a chance to live.

      The darker side of love was infinite perils lurking in
      the society,
      while the brighter aspect of the same was relishing
      the feeling of being
      cared.

      ©COPYRIGHT—2003, BY NIKHIL PAREKH. ALL RIGHTS
      RESERVED.

      visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com