LONGEST POEM NOW AT WORLD AUCTIONS EBAY !!!!!!

  • nikhil parekh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 1:11 AM
      Hi all in this wonderfully exotic group. Some great
      news to share with all of you !!

      The longest poem on earth written by me ( of course by
      God’s grace), is now available for sale at WORLD
      AUCTIONS EBAY.

      The link for the same is :

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3505186929

      The bidding for the same ends in about 4 days time.

      This poem measures a Herculean 1470 lines, 1100
      stanzas, 7900 words, 38900 characters (without
      spaces), and is a mammoth 65 pages long. This poem is
      the very first of its kind in the Universe, in pure
      poetry fraternity, without any characters of dramatic
      theater/plays/stage ...etc, and interweaves through
      countless lines of mystical and immortal love verse,
      differentiating it entirely from conventional theater/
      dramatic scripts

      It is all about mesmerizing life/existence/immortal
      love, and interweaves through countless elements of
      humanity and celestial bliss.

      I’d feel an astronomical honor, if you did visit :

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3505186929
      ,

      and assisted me in my indefatigable mission of
      spreading LOVE, TRUTH AND HUMANITY, to the most
      fathomless quarters of this planet.

      God bless you all with unfathomable happiness,

      Nikhil

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3505186929
      --LINK TO THE LONGEST POEM ON EARTH, NOW AVAILABLE
      AT WORLD AUCTIONS…..

      visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com