LONGEST POEM ON EARTH EVER !

  • nikhil parekh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi all in this most wonderfully exotic group ! Its
      really been a pleasure interacting with you all, all
      this while that I have known your mesmerizing
      personalities.

      I had some exhilarating piece of news to share with
      you all. The longest poem on earth written by me (of
      course with the blessings of Almighty Lord), is now
      available for sale over the Internet, via some
      publishers of mine. It measures a Herculean 1300
      lines, 1100 stanzas, 7900 words, 38900 characters
      (without spaces) !!! . It encompasses fathomless
      aspects of love, life, and beauty in an astoundingly
      unfathomable variety of forms.

      Here is the link, where you can directly buy the
      poem/book from :

      http://www.dgpublishers.com/only_as_life.htm .

      Hope you enjoy reading it, and thank you very much for
      supporting the cause of my poetry, transpiring me
      always to be the best !

      God bless all,

      Nikhil

      LINK TO THE LONGEST POEM EVER ON EARTH :

      http://www.dgpublishers.com/only_as_life.htm

      visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com