Thank you for your support ! God bless !

  • nikhil parekh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      For those who aren’t acquainted with me, let me begin
      by divulging that I am Nikhil Parekh, 25 yrs of age,
      an Indian poet, residing in the desert region of
      Ahmedabad city. And for those who have known me till
      date, I would like to extend my astronomical thanks to
      you all, for marvellously supporting the cause of my
      poetry, by joining my groups, and continuously
      inspiring me to propel ahead.

      I would now like to share with you all wonderfully
      magnanimous people out here in this mesmerizing group,
      some of my poetry books selling over the Internet. All
      of them, depict Immortal/Fantasy/Spell
      Binding/Omnipotent poetry and just poetry.

      They are all my incessant efforts to grant the written
      word its most beautiful expression, ie poetry,
      exploring relentlessly and dreaming in a land of
      bountiful seduction and enchantment.

      I would be most insurmountably obliged, if you took
      out some minutes of your precious time, and browsed
      through some of my book links below, inspired me
      further to deliver the best, and propagate the essence
      of humanity, peace, love, brotherhood to the farthest
      corner of this Universe.

      God bless you all with unfathomable happiness. May all
      your benevolent dreams transform themselves into an
      eternal reality.

      Thanks once again, for you unstinted support all the
      while.

      Nikhil Parekh
      http://www.nikhilparekh.com ---Do visit for a peek
      into my books and more !

      JOIN MY POETRY GROUP AT :

      BUY MY POETRY BOOKS AT !!!

      1) http://www.dgpublishers.com/section_two.htm :
      MY HEART CRIES—-" TRIBUTES TO AMERICA ", GODLY
      PARENTS, IN THE LAP OF MY MOTHER

      2) http://www.sunnypub.com/childinfo.shtml : WHEN I
      WAS A CHILD

      3) http://www.sunnypub.com/believedinfo.shtml : IF YOU
      BELIEVED

      4) http://www.rowepublishing.com/Poetry.html :
      Exotic poetry books over here !

      5) http://www.dgpublishers.com/section_two_p2.htm :
      Truth and Lies, Religion of Humanity, You’re my
      Breath, A-Z IMMORTAL LOVE

      6) http://shaneland.co.uk/estore/index.html : Several
      of my ebooks selling at Shaneland

      7) http://www.rowepublishing.com/Poetry2.html ----More